Hi I’m Hector,

welcome to my blog.

I can’t wait to start my blog because I think it will be one of the highlights of this year other then camp.

The reason I am called Hector the road safety cat is because my name is Hector and there was a road safety cat called Hector that was from Ted Ed in the 1970s and my teacher was a kid when Hector the road safety cat was an advertisement to encourage kids to look when crossing the road. So that became my new nickname. Hector the road safety cat also has a song.

I’m in year 4 at school. This year so far I have had the best teacher I have ever had in my hole entire life. At school my favourite specialist is P.E and my favourite in class subject is math.

Out of school I play soccer, basketball and Tennis. I also have a family of 7 including my dog Poppy and I. There are my 2 brothers Micky and Raph, my sister Serena and my mum and dad. PS this picture of my dog was from about a year ago so right now she is much bigger.

Some of my hobbies that aren’t sport are playing with my brothers, playing on my PS4 and my nintendo. I also like to read books and magazines such as Mad magazines, David Walliams books and the Ando Weirdo series Weirdo.